CAPTCHA plugins this plugin is to prevent automated attacks (by bots) on WordPress actions; like Posting comments, Authenticating, Registering for a new account and Requesting a lost password.
Here is a list of 7 must downloaded Captcha plugins for WordPress users.
- Really Simple CAPTCHA It does not work alone and is intended to work with other plugins. It is originally created for Contact Form 7, however, you can use it with your own plugin. This product is “really simple” as its name suggests, i.e., it is not strongly secure. If you need perfect security, you should try other solutions.
- SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam Adds CAPTCHA anti-spam methods to WordPress on the comment form, registration form, login, or all. In order to post comments or register, users will have to type in the code shown on the image. This prevents spam from automated bots. Adds security. Works great with Akismet. Also is fully WP, WPMU, and BuddyPress compatible.
- Simple CAPTCHA A CAPTCHA for your comment system to prevent unwanted spams. Prevent automated spams by bots and most important naughty peoples. It’s simple and yet secure.
- WP Captcha-Free It blocks automated comment spam without resorting to CAPTCHAs. It does so by validating a hash based on time (and some other parameters) using AJAX when the form is posted. Comments posted via automated means will not have a hash or will have an expired hash and will be rejected. Unlike using a captcha, this does not place any burden on the commenter.
- Contact Form Captcha Easy to use contact form with captcha enabled. Displays nice looking validation errors and success messages on respective failure and success while sending the mail. The contact form can also have content of your own. The content which will be displayed at the begining of the form and then the form itself.
- WPMU Super CAPTCHA This plugin was developed primarily for the WordPress Muti-User edition and now works with Buddypress, however it works on the regular single domain version as well. It combats spam bots from flooding you with sign-ups and blog creations and it keeps bots from brute- force attacking your site with the admin username by forcing a visual confirmation CAPTCHA in order to login.
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- captcha is not working for buddypress
- wordpress plugin user captha
- wordpress captcha comments plugins
- wordpress visual captcha
- how does wordpress captcha work
- contact form captcha wpmu
- captcha plugin does not work in registration form in wordpress
- wordpress captcha register
- how to add simple captcha to comments in wordpress
- wordpress si captcha failure