Beginning WordPress 3 is a complete guide for the beginning developer who wants to start using WordPress. You’ll learn how to publish and manage online content, add media, create widgets and plugins, and much more. It is the first dedicated WordPress 3 book in the market.
What you will learn from this book?
- How to get started with WordPress, create new content, and import existing content
- How to change what appears on a home page, blog post, and more
- How to handle media uploads, audio/video players, and podcasting
- How to create themes, widgets, and plugins
- How to publish, move, maintain, and secure your WordPress sites
Who is the ideal reader of this book?
This book is for first-time users, designers, and developers of online content, blogs, and content management systems.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About WordPress
- Chapter 2: Installing and Upgrading
- Chapter 3: Dashboard and Settings
- Chapter 4: Working with Content
- Chapter 5: Importing Content
- Chapter 6: Creating a Basic Theme
- Chapter 7: Creating an Advanced Theme
- Chapter 8: Creating Widgets
- Chapter 9: Creating Plugins
- Chapter 10: Users and Roles
- Chapter 11: Performance and Security
- Chapter 12: Custom Content Types, Taxonomies, and Fields
- Chapter 13: Setting up the Network
- Appendix 1: Plugin Index
- Appendix 2: Theme Functions
- Appendix 3: Plugin Recipes
Where to buy this book?
At the moment, this book is on sale for only £27.47 (13% discount). Click here to buy Beginning WordPress 3 now and get a FREE Delivery in the UK.
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- remove leave reply wordpress
- Beginning WordPress 3 NEW by Stephanie Leary
- wordpress 3 stephanie leary