WassUp is one of my favourite WordPress plugin. It is a light-weight real time visitors tracker with different reporting options. It can be used as a sidebar widget too.
However, today Nazir from The London Study reported that his WassUp plugin has stopped recording traffic data and showing an error ‘Too few records to print chart…’. He tried to reinstall the plugin for few times, but didn’t fix the problem.
How To Fix The Problem?
- Go to Dashboard > WassUp > Options, check Permanently remove WassUp data and settings from WordPress and press “Save Settings”. This will remove existing Wassup data from the database.
- Go to Plugins, Deactivate the plugin and then Remove WassUp.
- Now reinstall the plugin again.
That’s it. WassUp should be start working now.
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- database de wassup
- how to print wassap chat
- wordpress wassup data customization
- update wassup settings
- wassup database
- wassup mail
- how to save the chat of wassup application
- how to fix errors for wazzup
- wordpress delete wassup db entries
- how to d chat of wassup