In my previous post, I explained how to disable or turn off WordPress Post Revisions feature on your blog. Today I’m going to show how to delete existing Post Revisions created before disabling the feature.
How to Delete Exisitng WordPress Post Revisions:
- Login to your phpMyAdmin section from cPanel or hosting control panel
- Find and click your WordPress database from the phpMyAdmin sidebar
- Click the SQL tab from the menu, insert the following line of code and click go to apply the changes. By default, table name should be
wp_postsunless you have used different WordPress prefix.
DELETE FROM wp_posts WHERE post_type = "revision";
That’s all. You have successfully deleted all the revisions and declutter WordPress database.
Wish you all the best, Cheers!
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- clear delete revision revisions wordpress
- uninstalling wordpress forever
- remove reply existing posts wordpress
- delete revision from phpmyadmin
- wordpress myphpadmin remove post revisions
- phpmyadmin delete wp posts
- delete post revisions wordpress phpmyadmin
- wordpress delete reply to post
- how to change cpanel hosting wprockers
- failed to import médias