I have a really great theme (at least i think it is) and so far i am using it on two sites, but i am wondering if its a bad idea to use it on multiple sites.
Does that affect my SEO?
Will it impact negatively in any way?
I change the color schemes/logos etc for each blog and the content is totally different but its the same theme that i use.
First of all, search engine bots can not see the layout of your blog. They only scan texts. So it won’t matter if you are using same WordPress theme / design in multiple blogs. There will be no affect on SEO as long as your content is unique and you are not spamming or not practising any other black-hat methods.
Personally, I use same theme (even same color combination) for my different blogs. Actually it saves time. I’m customizing the same theme again and again. So next time I can customize the theme for different blog will require less time and effort. Moreover, premium WordPress theme; like Thesis Theme lets you design blogs totally different layout with a single theme.
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- use same theme on diffrent blogs
- use same theme wordpress
- can you use same wordpress theme for multiple websites
- seo wordpress same theme multiple domains#sclient=psy
- how to use same theme on multiple blogs wordpress
- can you use same wordpress theme for more than one blog
- wordpress theme for multiple sites
- "multiple sites" wordpress theme
- same ips to multiple blogs seo
- using free wordpress theme on multiple websites