WooThemes is one of my favourite WordPress premium themes. It’s great collection of amazing WordPress themes offered in a reasonable price plan. But, some people don’t like to show the WooThemes credit in the footer.
Steps to Remove the WooThemes Credit Link from Blog Footer
- Log in to your web hosting using any FTP software.
- Go to
wp-content/themes/and find your WooTheme directory.
- Download the footer.php file and open with any text editor; you can use notepad in Windows and gedit in Linux.
- Go to line 36 and find the following piece of text:
1 2 3
<?php _e('Designed by', 'woothemes') ?> <a href="http://www.woothemes.com"><img src="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/woothemes.png" width="87" height="21" alt="Woo Themes" /> </a>
- Remove the code, save the file and upload to web server.
That’s it. You should have successfully removed the credit link.
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- designed by wordpress löschen
- getting rid of woothemes footer
- woo canvas footer
- how to delete designed by woo themes
- disable woo logo in the footer
- removing simple WP themes footer
- woothemes i can remove desined by
- footer links woothemes
- how do i remove a woo footer
- woo theme powerred by wordpress