WooThemes is one of my favourite WordPress premium themes. It’s great collection of amazing WordPress themes offered in a reasonable price plan. But, some people don’t like to show the WooThemes credit in the footer.
Steps to Remove the WooThemes Credit Link from Blog Footer
- Log in to your web hosting using any FTP software.
- Go to
wp-content/themes/and find your WooTheme directory.
- Download the footer.php file and open with any text editor; you can use notepad in Windows and gedit in Linux.
- Go to line 36 and find the following piece of text:
1 2 3
<?php _e('Designed by', 'woothemes') ?> <a href="http://www.woothemes.com"><img src="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/images/woothemes.png" width="87" height="21" alt="Woo Themes" /> </a>
- Remove the code, save the file and upload to web server.
That’s it. You should have successfully removed the credit link.
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- woothemes the one pager changing footer
- woothemes disable footer
- replace the woothemes logo in the footer
- modify footer copyright woothemes
- edit copyright wp woo theme
- how to remove the logo from whoo themes
- "designed by woothemes"
- remove creditd form footer wordpress
- woothemes superstore remove woothemes from footer
- remove woothemes footer from caffeinated