WooThemes, one of our most favourite and the largest WordPress theme providers, recently launched WooCommerce, an all-new plugin application and store of integrated themes to design any e-commerce website powered by WordPress.
Over the year, we have found few theme designers tried to release e-commerce enabled WordPress themes, but most of them didn’t impress us. As a result, we had to use WordPress e-commerce plugins; like WP e-Commerce Plugin, eShop etc.
But with the launch of WooCommerce, days are looking gloomy for e-commerce plugins and open source e-commerce solutions like osCommerce, Zen Cart, Magento etc. They will need to do more now to convince people to use the plugins instead of e-commerce enabled out-of-box WordPress themes.
Let see what WooCommerce plugin is offering:
- Admin & Reporting Module
- Shipping & Tax Module
- Customers & Orders Module
- Products & Inventory Module
- Marketing & Promotion Module
- Payment Gateways Module
All in all WooThemes has managed to release a full functional e-commerce system that may change the way theme designers are designing their themes at the moment. I believe it will become a norm to design e-commerce capabilities in WordPress themes.
We love to hear your voice. Are you going to buy the WooCommerce themes?
Jinnat Ul Hasan
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- zen cart vs. wordpress vs. magento
- magento zen cart wp e-commerce
- wp e-commerce woocommerce
- configure wp e commerce with thesis
- change from wp e-commerce to woocommerce
- wordpress woocommerce admin title
- wordpress woocommerce vs ecommerce
- eshop for woothemes
- removing designed by woothemes
- +oscommerce +woocommerce