Since WordPress 3.2 has been released, I have received few emails and lots of search traffic asking for how to remove “Proudly powered by WordPress” from its new default theme Twenty Eleven.
Procedures are almost same as we did for Twenty Ten theme.
- Log in to your dashboard and go to
Appearance > Editor.
- Select the footer.php file from Templates column.
- Now find the following piece of code between
- Remove the code, press
Update Filebutton to save the changes.
1 2 3
<?php do_action( 'twentyeleven_credits' ); ?> <a href="<?php echo esc_url( __( 'http://wordpress.org/', 'twentyeleven' ) ); ?>" title="<?php esc_attr_e( 'Semantic Personal Publishing Platform', 'twentyeleven' ); ?>" rel="generator"> <?php printf( __( 'Proudly powered by %s', 'twentyeleven' ), 'WordPress' ); ?></a>
Once the code is removed, you can place your links, copyright message and other information between the tags.
Jinnat Ul Hasan
DO YOU NEED OUR HELP?Contact our experts, most of the time we assist our readers free of charge.
Those who found this page were searching for:
- proudly powered by wordpress remove 2011
- how to remove proudly powered by wordpress twenty eleven
- twenty eleven+copyright
- wordpress footer twentyeleven bearbeiten
- style footer widget twenty eleven
- remove proudly twenty eleven
- customize footer theme twenty eleven
- change footer text twenty eleven
- wordpress ta bort proudly powered by wordpress
- ocultar titulo pagina twentyeleven wordpress